White Horse
Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 5:13 PM
I LURVE TAYLOR SWIFT.
Yeah.
'Cause she's kick-jonas-ass.
Totally.
Yeah, she owns.
While on he other hand,
Demi's like damn Jonas Brothers.
Her Latest Single: Don't forget.
Go check it out if u ppl haven't.
She sounds so like joe jonas.
With the off sounds
And singing as i she has a sore throat.
Damn.
Kinda disappointed.
Expected too much.
But generally,
Demi's great.
Hope she stops trying to be like the Jonas Brothers.
Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
And I pace back and forth this time
'Cause I honestly believed in you
Holsing on
The days drag on
Stupid girl,
I should have known, I should have known
That I'm not a princess,
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't hollywood, this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you
And your white horse to come around
Baby I was naive
Got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
I had so many dreams
About you and me
Happy endings
Now I know.
Yes, she's awesome.
I'm gonna put a vid up.
Signing Off,
Amanda XDXD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!