Quiz
Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 5:52 PM
Gotten from Dom.
Last beverage → Water
Last phone call → Chanel?
Last text message → Kimberly
Last song you listened to → Girlfriend. Avril. The one that pissed the cheena bastard off.
Last time you cried → In church...
HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice → Only once XD
Been cheated on → Nope
Kissed someone & regretted it → Nope XD
IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love → nopey
Laughed until you cried → Lotsa times.
Met someone who changed your life → Yesh...
How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? → All of them XD
How many kids do you want to have → A big fat zero.
Do you have any pets → Nono
Do you want to change your name → Maybe...
What time did you wake up today → 6.55 [Suan Regina]
What were you doing at midnight last night → Facebooking/ Making music blog.
Name something you cannot wait for → To get mi ipod classic.
Last time you saw your father → This morning XD
What's one thing you wish you could change → The people I interact with. [*cough* Yu Sheeyang*cough*]
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Nope.
What's getting on your nerves right now → Yu Shiyang
What's your real name → Amanda Ng
Elementary/Primary School → NHPS
Middle/Secondary School --> NUSH
High School → NUSH
Hair color → Black
Long or short → Long Hair.
Are you a health freak → idk
Righty or lefty → Right.
FIRSTS :
First surgery → Errr....None.
First piercing → -NIL-
First best friend → Errr..... Joey XD
First sport you joined → Track XD
First pet → -NIL-
First vacation → Perth [I can remember]
CURRENTLY :
Eating → Nothing
Drinking → Nothing
Waiting → For the song to change.
YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? → Nono
Want to get married? → Maybe
Careers in mind? → IT manager in a music studio XDXD
HAVE YOU EVER :
Kissed a stranger → WTH?? no way.
Drank hard liquor → Define hard liquor
Lost glasses/contacts → Errr.....
Ran away from home → Nono
Broken someone's heart → Er, yeah?
Been arrested → Nope *angel*
Cried when someone died → I hate funerals, don't really go to them.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself → 200%
Miracles → Yes.
Love at first sight → No, after a while, then I'll realize I like the psn.
Heaven → Yes.
Santa Clause → That's just stupid.
Kiss on the first date → I dun think so...
Angels → Yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yeah...
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No, I'm faithful.... though....
Do you believe in God? → Yes. [I'm christian]
O_o
I'm gonna update my bastard list.
Btw, I realized this quiz like Sab's.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!