Waking Up In Vegas
Saturday, May 2, 2009 @ 8:41 PM
Hihi,
I'm like damn bored....
I just got my haircut D:
It looks a lot like Regina's.
I really dun like haircuts.
Today was more or less...
Boring.
I want another class outing XD
Aparna says the possibilities are:
1. Going shopping at Orchard/City Hall. (And dumping the guys at some arcade)
2. Playing truth or dare as a class
3. Going on a round trip on the MRT (as eliot suggested)
4. Playing truth or dare as a class on the MRT.
Yeah.
I rather the shopping XD
Heck care the guys XDXDXD
Haha...
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes now
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas.
You got me into this
Information overload, situation lost control
Send out an S.O.S.
And get some cash out
We're gonna tear up the town
Las Vegas is nice XD
But the air there like damn dry...
Mi bro got rashes because of the air.
And the casinoes are like full of cigarette smoke.
And Las Vegas is a desert.
Yeah.
But overall, it's nice XD
Well,
I'm going back to facebooking XD
Signing Off,
Amanda XDXD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!