Fearless
Monday, May 4, 2009 @ 4:36 PM
Happy XD
At last I've finished a truth or dare completely and it didn't end at me XD
Haha.
Regina missed the whole thing.
Morning assembly in classroom.
We were like all laughing coz the person who sing the national anthem out of tune.
Then we took temperature, then they say later have temperature taking.
After maths was PE,
which was like retarded,
'Cause Ms Loh tell us dun need run
Then after that Mr Goh say
Ok, look, the sky look so dark now, PE cancelled, ur dun need to run.
So it was damn retarded.
so after that we played stress in class, then after me losing to Regina,
Sab losing to Chanel (she's a lethal killer, as described by Shaun, the blondie)
then I took my revenge on Reg XD.
Then we go to student lounge play taidi.
Damn nice.
And then because of some announcement we had to go back to class and take temperature...
Then we eat lunch then play cheat XD
cheat rawks.
'Cause I can keep a pokerface while cheating.
But if ur put some machine that measures heartbeat,
Then i sure die XD
Then we had chem,
Did some practical (Oi, sab, dun think sick ar...)
Me and reg had to redo >.<
Then Mrs Chui came.
She was in a slightly good mood so...
Yeah.
Then after that we played truth or dare again.
-.-"
getting bored....
It's not that fun anymore.
Truth or dare should be played like not that often, if not it'll lose it's fun.
And we're like using the same dares, the same locations and the same ppl.
So not fun one.
Hiaz.
A whole class truth or dare funner more fun.
And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
And I don't know why but with you I dance
In a storm in my best dress, fearless.
So baby drive slow, 'til we run out of road
In this one horse town, I wanna stay right here
In thi8s passenger seat, you put your eyes on me
In this moment, now capture it, remember it.
Hiaz...
I want another 6F class reunion...
T.T
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!