Freak Out
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 @ 4:46 PM
Today was less than interesting.
A lot less.
1st was the crap temperature taking and morning parade thing.
Then was some crap chinese test which I know I'll flunk coz I didn't study for it.
Then was the sucky health check which they asked us to bring PE shirt.
It lasted for 5 mins, btw.
We were like playing truth or dare.
Then I learnt sick stuff from Shifu and 2nd Shifu
Shifu: Sabby
2nd Shifu: Reggy
Shifu de shifu: Zhong Liang
Then was bio,
which was bullcrappy
O_o
it was er....
Idk,
I wan't paying attention.
(Me & Regina were passing notes.)
Ms Ng: Starstarstarstar
Regina: **** is fuck or something important.
Me: Ohhh, Ms Ng naughty, she censor her speech.
Regina: Why you use naughty ar?
Me: coz she is naughty mah. (2nd shifu thinking sick.)
Regina: Ohhh.... who want to do with her?
Me: BLONDIE!!!!!
Regina: *laughs* oh... ok.
Me: Ms Ng = bullshit
Shaun = bullbitch
Bullshit + Bullbitch = BabyRedbull
(Apparantly we think they're both in Fibo.)
Regina: then the bull is half black and blonde ar?
(dunno how come become black. Maybe is because of her face.)
Me: Poor thing.
Regina: Black, so Ananda is their baby luh.
Me: imagine him with blonde hair.
*Both laugh*
Damn funny.
Then during english lesson, we go pass notes again.
Example of a note:
Shifu.
Yeah.
So.......
She's gonna kill me for this.
Oh yeah, the real thing is framed up and hung in her bedroom for her to admire.
It's nice right?
Yeah, I know.
Then after that I drew smiley faces on Regina's paper.
:) :D XD XP
I couldn't continue after that.
Then after english was break,
Then it was physics.
I continued drawing my smiley faces.
XD
And I drew a little piggy on the revision worksheet.
Lucky he dint collect.
'Cause I'm alright, I'm fine, just freak out let it go
I'm gonna live my life, I can't ever run and hide
I won't compromise, 'cause I'll never know
I'm gonna close my eyes, I can't watch the time go by
I won't keep it inside, freak out let it go, just freak out let it go.
I wanted to put an extract of love games but all the lyrics of that song is SICK.
really really sick.
Shall I put a the music video for sick ppl to see?
I think Lady Gaga is starting to copy Britney.
She's stripping in her music videos.
Lovegames + Womanizer.
How sick is that?
Yeah.
Very.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!