Feel Good Drag
Friday, May 8, 2009 @ 7:57 PM
*MUGGING IN PROCESS*
Stupid History.
I dunno the last question =(::::::
Freaking application question.
Freaking racial harmony.
English was still ok XD
The compo was...
Um.... ok XD
I wrote about the person cheating...
Then very happy...
Then the invigilator caught him/her cheating...
Dotz
Short-lived elation XD
I was inspired by the ambience of the exam hall
XDXD
lols
Then was the compre.
In the middle I got a headache.
Lucky I do finish liao
Heheh
Xinyi is like pro luh.
Got stomachache still can finish paper.
If it was me I confirm cannot de.
Was this over before?
Before it ever began?
Your kiss, your call, your dutch
Like the Devil's in your hands
This was over before
Before it ever began
Your lips, your lies, your lust
Like the Devil's got your hand
ANBERLIN.
It's the band I refer to as True Blue Punk Rock
seriously.
It's the best punk rock band that I've ever heard.
They're nice XD
Signing Off,
Amanda XDXD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!