My Life Would Suck Without You
Saturday, May 9, 2009 @ 1:20 PM
I'm trying to find a nicenice blogskin.
Can't find one i really really really like
No navig this time XD
I'm starting to find navig really really troublesome.
Cept for this skin
Coz I have somewhere to put the music XD
But I don't like the colour. >.<
XDXD
Guess this means you're sorry
Your standing at my door
Guess this means you take back all you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
but here you are again
Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me,and honestly
My life would suck without you
Kelly Clarkson XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!