Pop Destroyed The Scene
Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 1:26 PM
21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!!!
Came out today.
Download finish liao :D
17 songs.
Nicenicenice.
Exam Over Already!!!!!!!!
Happyhappyhappy
I feel like playing Taidi.
Just now play with Sabby, Reggy & Chanel.
Then Chanel left at 10.55
Sorry Chanel, hope u weren't scolded D:
Then we play until 12 then we stop...
I'm starting to fall in love with Rookie Of The Year again
Me heart Ryan's vocals.
Damn smooth.
<3<3<3<3<3
(But BLG still my no. 1 band)
So I brushed the hair from my eyes.
Turn too quickly.
The sooner I stop it will be over.
As I leave, you simply rescue me
And bring me closer and whisper and say.
What we want the world can't offer
But we'll get it anyway.
Or maybe we're crazy.
She said she was lost but now she's found.
She said we would never touch the ground.
She said all the right things, she said to me.
And she got up and walked out without a scene.
I'm getting addicted to this song too.
It's damn nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice
nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice
nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice
nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice
OMG.
Signing Off,
Amanda XDXDXDXD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!