Because I'm Stupid
Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 9:47 PM
Hihi
Haven't been blogging for a while...
Been watching Boys Over Flowers ;D
Haha
It's nicenicenice :)
They kinda look weird with the masks on...
Playing hide and seek....
But.... so what?
Ji Hoo is hot.
I like his eyes ;D
And his hair when he cuts it short...
Not the hair colour though...
SS501 <3<3<3 style="font-size:10;">
Heart Boys Over Flowers Forever!!!!
And I do not want to learn korean.
So stop it.
Baby, don’t be the first one to let go
We can make it through if we just be strong
You know I can never ever get over you
I’m all alone just crying for you
You know my heart is missing for you
Baby! I love you! I’m waiting for you!
I know we had to face so much pain
Being with me seemed to be so hard
I’m sorry that my pride got in the way
You know you were the one who changed my life
Why don’t you understand
I’d give up the world just for you?
Even if it’d cost me my everything
I will hold on to what we had Ohhh…
Baby, please forgive this fool that you love
I just wanted to protect you from harm
My heart stopped beating for speaking those hurtful words
I’m all alone just crying for you
You know my heart is missing for you
Baby! I love you! I’m waiting for you!
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!