You Found Me
Monday, June 8, 2009 @ 1:15 PM
Hihi ;D
My blog hibernated itself the last week
Heheh
Nah,
I decided to reopen my blog when I finished fangirling
Ok, so I'm done fangirling.
But I still heart Kim Hyun Joong
XDXD
Find me something to do again -.-
Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me
Lying on the floor, surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? where were you?
Just a little late, you found me, you found me.
The early morning, the city breaks
And I've been calling, for years and years and years and years
And you never left me no messages
You never sent me no letters
You got some kind of nerve taking all I want
This kinda applies to Yi Jung and Eul Jae.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!