Goodbye
Thursday, June 18, 2009 @ 6:38 PM
My blog's dead.
And is gonna be dead even after I revived it.
Adam Lambert's gay.
And he's proud of it.
Apart from him, and the guys in my ex-school,
I have no idea why someone that is gay would be proud of it.
Makes no sense.
English holiday assignment is bullshit.
The crap they give us about no holiday homework.
I'm not choosing Alex Rider...
It's too hard.
I'll hafta bring a gun to school as one of the five items ><
Lol
I'm bored.
Really really bored.
Even after rewatching Boys Over Flowers
I <3 the Truth or Dare part.
It's damndamndamn funny
Esp the Woo Bin part
Obnoxious, Strsnge, Cold-blooded Casanova
Nice adjectives man
And quite a lot of the girls at church like Woo Bin...
Idk why...
Am I supposed to be torn apart?
Broken-hearted in a corner crying?
Pardon me if I don't show it
I don't care if I never see you again
I'll be alright
Take this final piece of advice and get yourself together
But either way, baby, I'm gone
I'm so over it I've been there and back
Changed all my numbers and just in case you're wondering
I got that new, I'm a single girl swag
Got me with my girls and we're singing it.
I have this song stuck in my head for almost a week now.
But it's nice
And I'm addicted.
I'm still addicted to SS501, btw.
~Hibernating~
Signing Off,
Amanda ;D
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!