Click the text 'and when hope is gone' for navigations.
Talk to me!
Never Say Never
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 @ 4:36 PM
The last few days was like more interesting than the last week... Except for someone who tried to edit my original class story. Probably because he was too gay.
But apart from that, the week was rather interesting... The student lounge reopened!!!!! Can play taidi again ^^ Then it was like the people on Regina's left get damn good cards, The people on Regina's right get damn bad cards. Damn scared when Regina change place, I was originally on her left. Then she changed and I was on her right, So damn suay.
And Aparna came back. From California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thx for the keychains ;D Helped a lot in my Da Vinci sketching thing I miss L.A. And Hollywood And San Francisco Andandandand Las Vegas And The Grand Canyon Andandandandandand a lot a lot of Californian stuff.... I miss US I liked the cold there, Unlike Singapore, so warm. PE sucked. SO warm, Didn't even get to play Captain's ball The whole PE all PT. Total suckass Heng got youth day, Returned from Johor Bahru on Sunday ;D Paintballing XD If no youth day then no time do hw liao
Heheh Chem hw haven't do yet... Tmr can play taidi again Damn bored
English Teacher come back already From Japan!!!!!! Everybody gets to go to good places For free somemore. That means friday hafta to presentation >< I'm still cursing myself for being register no. 1
Picture, you're the queen of everything Far as the eye can see under your command I will be your guardian when all is crumbling I'll steady your hand
You can never say never While we don't know when But time, time and time again Younger now and time before.
The Fray Never Say Never
Nope, no Michael Jackson I don't give a shit about whether he's alive or not. I find his dancing disturbing, And that's not going to change
This rocks:
Poor Goldfish.
Signing Off, Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!