Blog Post
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 @ 4:40 PM
I hate that Johnny guy.
Lame name, lame face, and a suckass look plastered on him.
Stupid horseface.
Why of all teachers do we have to get caught by that loser?
Idiot.
He thinks his some sort of discipline mister izzit?
Lucky was Ms Chan that scolded us...
><
Sorry ar Reggy, ur cards...
Haven't been blogging for a while...
The last few days the most interesting things had to do with sons of cucumbers and PE and homework and emoing and Reggy, Sabby and Chanel talking about me when I can't hear them.
(Or so they think...)
And had some stuff to do with my sister that playing Twinkle twinkle little stars on the piano in the wrong key. (And she doesn't know what sharps are)
It's getting more and more boring and routine-like nowadays...
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remember each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard I get what I deserve
So give me reason, to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
There was nothing in sight but memories left abandoned
There was nowhere to hide, the ashes fell like snow
And the ground caved in between where we were standing
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
Linkin Park guitar chords are more or less the same.
Like What I've Done and Numb...
That's probably why their songs sound all the same.
Signing Off,
Amanda.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!