Touch My Hand
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 5:26 PM
I'm bored, I'm SO bored -.-
And still obsessing over Kim Hyun Joong
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
BOYS OVER FLOWERS IS TEH PWNAGE.
The irony.
The results on the poll on Channel Newasia is like, 90% voted extend holidays,
And like in the end they don't freaking extend.
><
I'm bored.
......
And my sister's like some loudspeaker or sth liddat.
Her voice is 10x the normal loudness of a human voice -.-
Damn loud.
If I were not already half deaf from listening to Duffy's Rockferry,
I don't think I could take her screaming,
and whining,
and wailing,
and whatever sorts of noises she makes.
In a sea of people,
There is only you
I never knew what the song was about,
But suddenly now I do
Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand
Reach out as far as I can
Only me, only you and the band
Trying to reach out to you touch my hand
Can't let the music stop,
Can't let this feeling end,
'Cause if I do it'll all be over
I'll never see you again
Can't let the music stop
Until I touch your hand
'Cause If I do it'll all be over
I'll never get the chance again
I'll never get the chance again
I'll never get the chance again
I see the sparkle of a million flashlights
A wonder wall of stars
But the one that's shining out so bright
Is the one right where you are.
I like this song.
David Archuleta.
I like the lyrics.
It's like David Archuleta's falling in love with his fan,
And it's during a concert.
That's interesting,
If it ever happens.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!