Love Drunk
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 @ 10:22 AM
In com lab now.
Sabby didn't bring cards,
Then Reggy remembered com lab open,
So here we are.
First stareted with Ms Ng saying sth about the librarians,
Then she say that all the nomineeds have to be willing ppl,
Then Zhong Liang object and started a long long long long long lecture about responsibilities and shit liddat,
Then in the end got another voting and end up same ppl.
Then she talk some positive thinking crap.
after that was maths. I failed my inclass-assignment.
Hafta meet Mrs Chui again...
So now break...
And Love Drunk Owns.
Top down in the summer sun
The day we met was like a hit and run
And I still taste it on my tongue
The sky was burning up like fireworks
You made me want you oh so bad it hurts
But girl, in case you haven't heard
I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
Love is forever
Forever is over
We used to kiss all night
Now it's just a barfight
So dont call me crazy
Say hello then goodbye
There's just one thing
That would make me say
I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
Love is forever
But now it's over
;D
Signing off,
Amanda XDXD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!