Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 @ 4:39 PM
7.93% completed ^^
I feel like changing my blogskin though it's perfectly fine.
PE sucked today.
15.52 leh ><
Fail luh.
14.41 like damn hard to get if I keep walking...
C leh!!!!
and 2 seconds to B ><
Freak.
After that me and Reggy went to com lab sound horn
Then was maths, at com lab, damn fun.
Me, Reggy and Sabby toutou sound horn ^^
Then after that was break, ate lunch, played tai di
Found out Reggy had the taidi
Then was english.
Which was like damn boring.
Sucked.
Kk, now I'm gonna look for a nicenice blogskin ^^
'Cause you left me
Police tape, chalk line
Tequila shots
In the dark scene of the crime
Suburban living with a feeling
That I'm giving up
Everything for you
Oh, oh, oh
How was I supposed to know
That you were oh, oh, over me?
I think that I should go
Something's telling me to leave
But I won't
'Cause I'm damned if I do ya
Damned if I don't
It took a lot to take you home
One stupid call
And I end up alone
You made up, dressed up, messed up
Plans I set in stone
But you may be too
And I dont like dancing in the alley
With a streetrat night life
Can't keep living with a feeling
That I'm giving up
Everything for you
Oh, oh, oh
How was I supposed to know
That you were oh, oh, over me?
I think that I should go
Something's telling me to leave
But I won't
'Cause I'm damned if I do ya
Damned if I don't
Make a fool of myself
When you hang around
When you're gone
I'm a match that's burning out
Could've been, should've done
What I said I was going to do
But I never promised you
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!