Keep The Change, You Filthy Animal
Monday, July 27, 2009 @ 8:47 PM
Today was ok.
1st was mentoring, the Mr Loh (I think?) tell us about national day then after a lot of crap,
He show us the national song and national song nominee.
I dunno why but I like the What Do You See? more than the other one.
Nono, the other song's perfectly fine, it's just based on personal preference.
Then was recess, sound two horns, go back to class geog.
Geog was ok. But need to do history assignment, then got the project...
Then was physics,all theory, so dry ><
After that was lunch, then common test.
I almost missed one mark by a few seconds.
Thanks Mrs Chui ^^
Then after common test go com lab sound a few horns until I got bored of waiting then go down to the track put bag,
Go disturb Sabby and Xing Jing, they playing tai di or cheat bah...
Then Xing Jing keep wanting to buy:
1. Cookies and Cream milkshake
2. Ice cream
3. Chocolate
4. Chips
5. H2O
6. Candy Floss
and so on so forth
And she keep wanting to read:
1. Bleach
2. Prince Of Tennis
3. What De Gray Man or sth liddat
4. And something else...
yeah.
Random.
I started counting but it never ended.
Then was track
The uncle come again.
He's crap
Full Stop
End Of Story.
Then we had to run in the rain.
Endurance training sucks.
And Xing Jing likes it.
Then at the end of track right, we had this conversation with uncle:
Us: Can we go home now?
Uncle: Just walk, cool down, do some stretching exercises, just now I tell you do the four leg exercises, then got the four hand exercises.....
..........Then after that you report to Mr Foo and tell him you can go home.
Xing Jing: Mr Foo! Can we go home now?
Lmao.
After the load of crap he tell us Xing Jing just go directly Mr Foo and report.
Damn good ar she.
Haha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDITH ;D
Now got so much stuff to do...
So much homework.
And so much mousehunting to do...
6.17% grandmaster ^^
Still got a lot to do...
Haven't repair my furoma map yet =[
I need my 59K ><
I'll get it while I'm in training grounds
You get more points and raise money at the same time
Though the mice at training grounds suck at finance.
Are you having trouble finding sleep at night?
Or does your lack of conscience tell you everything's alright
I trust your good intentions that you're watching over friend
You must think that I’m crazy if I don’t see through that plan
So tell me what your best friend knows that I don’t know
Tell me why you talk me down wherever you go
You’re a saint, you're a queen
And I’m just another boy without a crown
Tell me why you sell me out every where you go
I just wanna know what your best friend knows
What your best friend knows
So vindictive you’ll say anything you like
The smile you fake, the steps you take
You know you never could get it right
Talk is cheap so make believe your secrets find a grave
Its to late you gave up your last chance to walk away
I like this song.
Although All Time Low songs sound the same they still own.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!