Lost In Stereo
Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 8:57 PM
Thxthxthx so much for your help with the montage:
Chanel: For announcing it and helping give great ideas and helping me cut ^^
Sabrina: For staying back to cut, helping to announce and helping out =D
Regina: For helping to cut and calm the whole class down ;D
Aparna: For staying back to cut and giving great great ideas :)
Actually everyone helped.
Even Xinyi and Shiyang.
Though they didn't do much or diden give constructive remarks....
OMG I'm sounding like Ms Ng.
Kk. Just thank you all ^^
Hope the class hands it in on time.
And register no. 3,6 and 8 diden take their jigsaws back so....
Yeah.
TAKE THEM BACK.
and complete it ^^
Tattoos and a switchblade attitude
Snakebite heart with a bubblegum smile
Sex and stereo
Don't turn the radio down
She's dancing alone, I'm ready to go
But she's so lost in stereo, lost in stereo
She's outta control, so beautiful
In stereo, lost in stereo
And I've been waiting for so long
But she'll never know
I'm losing hope cause she's so
Lost in stereo, lost in stereo
And I'm just like cellophane
Cause she sees right through me
I know she's glitter and gold
That's just the price I pay
When I don't even know her name
She's slipping away
This song is ownage.
Almost there.
How many ATL songs have I posted?
Whatever.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!