Sick Little Games
Monday, August 3, 2009 @ 8:54 PM
I think horseface likes the good news shop auntie.
Ya know, the blondie?
yeah.
I caught another student of the cheese belt, yay!!!
^^
Haha, random.
I wanna catch 90 of them, but that's kinda impossible...
But i have the ingredients for 90 ><
nvm... it's ok.
I wanna craft my ambush ><
I want my blueprints.
Hmph.
Today had mentoring 1st.
Yay ^^ the montage getting into shape.
The number of guys who brought them was... uh... unexpected.
Yeah.
Then was english we did the imagery stuff....
Then was break which i whiled away by telling regina to listen to damned if i do ya, damned if i don't
by ATL...
She say she dunno ATL, sad.
They're damn nice.
Then I write down half of the lyrics of Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)
After that was history, which was er... half dry half wet
Then was physics.
All bone-dry.
Then have physics remedial.
Shit luh.
I suck in physics.
dunno a lot of formula, made a lot of careless mistakes, then blurblur hand in...
Then was track.
Yay, today track dun need run 3 rounds warmup ^^
But need to run the freaking 200m, 5 times, 1st set
Then 3 minutes rest, 2nd set.
2km total leh ><
Screw track luh.
Tmr got 2.4
Can't they like put the other napha items tmr and the 2.4 run next week?
We have monday off for track ><
And next friday have track CIP.
I am SO not participate in the vertical marathon.
Haha, sit there and slack~
I fell in love, she was the friend of a sister
Of somebody famous at least for a day
Expensive habits and a taste for the town
Had me chasin down red carpets
And watching all my friends slip away
They're finding me out
I'm having my doubts
I'm losing the best of me
Dressed up as myself
To live in the shadow
Of who I'm supposed to be
We're all part of the same
Sick little games
And I need to get away, get away
I'm wasting my days
I throw them away
Losing it all on these sick little games
If I play my cards right
I could make the big time
I could be a reason to stare
Caught up in the spot light
Shaking from the stage fright
How did I end up here?
Ownage.
Yep.
Everyone of them is ownage.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!