Weightless
Friday, August 7, 2009 @ 8:40 PM
Blogger's back to normal.
Facebook doesn't allow me to make comments.
Mousehunt 48.16%
8:09pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. An Assassin mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
The power of this mouse crippled my courage, setting me back 2,589 points.
5:51pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. An Assassin mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
The power of this mouse crippled my courage, setting me back 2,641 points.
4:19pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. An Assassin mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
Additionally, the crafty mouse managed to steal an extra 4 pieces of my Brie cheese!
12:58pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. An Assassin mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
Additionally, the crafty mouse managed to steal an extra 3 pieces of my Brie cheese!
Pwned by an assassin mouse.
4 times in one day ><
Hiaz.
Why doesn't it just surrender and gimme the blueprints?
Screw.
I realized mythmonger's nice ^^
It's in beta testing though...
It's still nice.
Damn bored...
Don't feel like doing homework.
Don't feel like just sitting there waiting to sound the horn.
Doing all the quizzes on facebook.
Oh yeah.
Happy National Day.
National Day celebration was, er... undesirable...
Plain disturbing.
1st have the flag raising which made me half deaf,
Then was the Don't Forget The Lyrics section which made the remaining hearing capability gone too.
Haha, Nobel and Faraday owns Fibonacci and Flying Chickens.
Fleming 1st time ask the retard to help them answer, 2nd time still ok, 3rd time wrong.
Totally pwned.
Then got Potluck!!!! ;D
Dominic's ipod has like 800++ songs in it.
>< not fair.
I want my Ipod Classic 120GB.
Then can put a lot a lot of songs.
30000, if the average size of a song is 4MB and I dun put any videos in it.
Whoa. A freaking 30000 ^^
Happy.
Gotta get that highhigh if-i'm-not-as-hardworking-as-chanel-and-as-smart-as-xinyi-it'd-be-impossible-to-reach CAP of 4.1.
Now I'm bored again.
I make believe that I impress
That every word, by design, turns a head
I wanna feel reckless, wanna live it up just because
I wanna feel weightless 'cause that would be enough
If I could just find the time
Then I would never let another day go by
I'm older, getting old
Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching all the mintues pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy I don't wanna waste another minute here
This could be all I've waited for
And this could be everything I don't wanna dream anymore
Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I've been going crazy, I'm stuck in here
<3
Ok.
I found something better to do...
Like downloading albums no one in class would ever know of or care about anyway.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!