Mousehunt 104 list.
Saturday, August 15, 2009 @ 1:51 PM
Oh yeah. The list.
Me: Assassin mouse (Which I got pwned by btw)
Dominic: Master Of The Cheese Belt/ Abominable Snow Mouse (You can see why)
Eliot: Glitchpaw Mouse (Er...)
Yu Jie: Master Of The Cheese Fang/Gargoyle Mouse (Gargoyle is clear, Fang is because B+F+C = Dojo!!! = Dom+YJ+Chanel = Xinyi)
Chanel: Master Of The Cheese Claw (Chio.)
David: Burglar Mouse (This one by Nat)
Nathaniel: Monk Mouse (You can see why too)
Regina: Water Nymph Mouse (Chio.)
Aparna: Narrator Mouse (Ya noe.)
Victor: Mole Mouse (This one... er... idk)
Zhong Liang: Leprechaun Mouse/ Spider Mouse (Spider one not by me)
Xinyi: Master Of Dojo (so smart)
Sabrina: Fairy Mouse (Chio! and cute)
Sanath: Mutated Grey/ Brown/ Moosker Mouse (Er... yeah...)
Ananda: Golem Mouse (This one was random)
Bing Jun: Bionic Mouse (This one too)
Shiyang: Hapless Mouse (i think most ppl can see why)
Way: Scout Mouse (Er, yeah.)
Kk.
Now this is the trap list (For those with suitable traps):
Dominic: Digby Drillbot
Chanel: Mouse Mary O' Nette
David: Harpoon Gun
Nathaniel: Zugwang's Last Move
Regina: Obelisk Of Slumber
Victor: Tacky Glue Trap
Zhogn Liang: Ambush
Xinyi: Snow Barrage
Sabrina: ACRONYM
Ananda: Ambrosial Portal
Shiyang: High Tension Spring Trap
This is kinda obvious so no reasons.
Not all are my ideas so if you wanna kill,
Find out 1st.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!