She Wolf
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 9:11 PM
Fridays suck.
As in the lessons suck.
1st was maths.
I wasn't paying attention.
Doodling ^^
Construction is kinda boring...
Yeah.
Then was break.
I dint wanna sound horn because the most I can get outta that is a couple of rb pots...
No point.
Play taidi!
Fun. Long time never play liao.
Then was chinese.
We watch this kung fu hustle thing.
Damn exaggerated lor.
The guy flew into the sky, then he jumped on the eagle,
Then when he flew down, his shirt was burning, so were his hands,
Then he go put out his palm.
Then there was this huge palmprint on the ground.
So diao lor.
Then we had break.
Ate a bit, play taidi again.
Then was history,
Dint pay attention again.
Have to fill in the bubbles ^^
Then was english.
We watched this malaysia idol advert,
Got this rotiman and this milkman,
Fighting for business luh,
Then they started singing -.-"
We had to write a letter.
So we wrote sth like:
Roti = flour
Flour = Plant
Milk = Cow
Cow Eat Plant
Milk Win Roti
Damn funny.
Then got track.
Run around the school, run 110m times 10.
Then go badminton ppl there.
Wts Xing Jing did 32 ICU for NAPHA.
Better than Sanath leh.
And she got 8 ppl confess to her before ^^
So sweet.
The ways of confessing were like:
The 1st one sms, 2nd one email, 3rd one loveletter, 4th one origami.
I think the guy who gave her origami damn creative leh.
She hearts Japanese stuff.
There's a she wolf in your closet
Open up and set her free
There's a she wolf in your closet
Let it out so it can breathe
Sitting across the bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student
Oh yeah,
D Gray-man's nice.
Allen Walker so cool ^^
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!