Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
I'm such an impatient girl.
I gave myself up to 10pm to catch my abominable snow mouse.
Regretting staying in calm clearing when I was a journeyman.
Now I'm giving myself up to tmr to catch me the assassin mouse.
Sucks.
When you have so little breeds.
And the effing keeper dun wanna gimme the effing candle.
I think the MVMT better than ambush.
Those ppl with MVMT caught so many assassin mice.
Use ambush so long already still no use.
I wan my assassin mouse ><
I want my keeper.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!