Anything But Ordinary
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 @ 8:38 PM
Today was... ok.
1st was ACE, Ms Ng gave this reallyreallyreally long talk about shiyang.
Then Shiyang came in and apologized to Sanath.
Not elaborating.
After that was maths.
Mrs Chui's icecream look so nice ^^
And bread!
Lol
We learn the prism thing.
Surface area and volume.
Then go sound horn, do history project at FAL.
Damn funny luh.
This guy next to me was playing mousehunt,
Then his ancient cheese became stale.
He and his friend were laughing because the stale cheese became stale again.
Recycle ^^
I look at the history transcript want to faint already.
So freaking damn long leh ><
I didn't know we talked so much.
Then I was late for chinese.
Got oral.
Dammit luh,
This tcher just told us about the oral ytd and he expect us to prepare overnight -.-
So evil.
The passage was kinda easy.
He told me to stop at the 2nd paragraph.
Dunno whether good or bad ><
Then the convo was about hobbies.
Then I talk about track luh.
Dint know track got so much to talk about.
Say that track can help me pass NAPHA, good exercise,
Then talk about sportsmanship,
Lose the race 也要服气
Then talktalktalk until he trying to stop me,
Ask me whether i inherit this track thing.
Then I say no, but my brother is in track team, but he do those field events.
Then i keep stuttering because i dunno how to say field events or hurdles in chinese.
So i say high jump ^^ direct translation.
Then had a longlonglong break until Da Vinci.
Ate lunch, then play taidi.
Go back to class, Shaun and BingJun were playing this really sadis game on Eliot's com.
Kill each other, and those randomrandom ppl.
Evil.
Then got Da Vinci.
Watch this video on a firefighter making up this new invention to save lives during christmas.
Poor thing. That child.
The one that died in christmas tree fire.
Sad.
We went back to class
Brainstorm for a while.
Came up with nice stuff.
End of story.
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I want to scream it makes me feel alive
Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody ripped my heart out
And left me there to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I have been
To the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come on now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive
Sayonara.
D. Gray-man rawks.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!