Heart Heart Heartbreak
Monday, August 31, 2009 @ 3:54 PM
3:53pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Scavenger mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
3:37pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my Radioactive Blue cheese failed to attract a mouse.
3:22pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Giant Snail mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
3:07pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my Radioactive Blue cheese failed to attract a mouse.
3:00pm
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared a Keeper's Assistant mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
2:52pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Spider mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
The power of this mouse crippled my courage, setting me back 333 points.
2:00pm
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared a Spider mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
The power of this mouse crippled my courage, setting me back 394 points.
1:00pm
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared my Radioactive Blue cheese had failed to attract a mouse. I replaced my bait since it seemed to be stale.
12:00pm
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 5 oz. Spider mouse from the Catacombs worth 5,196 points and 3,380 gold.
My weapon was very effective against this mouse.
11:00am
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared a Zombie mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
Additionally, the fiend pillaged 2,103 gold from me!
10:00am
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 2 oz. Skeleton mouse from the Catacombs worth 2,391 points and 962 gold.
My weapon was very effective against this mouse.
9:58am
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my Radioactive Blue cheese failed to attract a mouse.
Another of my badbad logs.
DHU factor like damn high now ><
And happy teacher's day.
The guys from my ex-class are gay-ified.
Cept for a few.
They don't like to play mousehunt! ><
Only Mitch and Zhiyang play...
Haha, master and apprentice only ^^
You'll go say you love me and you're out the door
Cause I know things are different then they were before
You kill me with your kiss
It's so hard to resist you
When you look me in the eyes tonight
And say we're heading for a heart heart heartbreak
And I don't ever ever wanna hear you say
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin
We're heading for a heart heart heartbreak
I'm gonna go and turn around and walk away
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin
You say we stick it out through the thick and thin
When the walls came down, you wouldn't let me in
We've been through it all
My back's against the wall
It's crashin down on me tonight
I. Want. My. ACRONYM.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!