Run This Town
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ 4:02 PM
Yeah. I hafta post about tcher's day.
Erm.
1st got thethethe celebration.
Yeah. the talent search winners!
Then 504 (was it?) go perform this weirdweird song.
Electric guitars ftw!
Random.
There was this track guy, he performed the role of the guy who snatched the girlfriend from the maincharacter.
Then he proposed to her.
(But got rejected)
Then we had this guess the tcher thing.
Dint know Ms Canice Chua liked Tasmanian Devil.
So kawaii ^^
And the cat! Forgot which tcher liked that already...
Then we had these prizes for tchers...
How can someone vote for Johnny*cough*horseface*cough* as the most helpful tcher???
Yeah.
We were amazed by that.
Then got this girl sing "Memory"
Erm...
No comment.
Then we had the guess the tcher again.
Mr Suresh likes Liverpool...
Nope. Arsenal rawks the most. :]
Then we had an Emily Yong sing 2 songs...
The first one i forgot...
The second one was called Heaven.
Hear before. Forgot singer.
Then got the rest of the awards...
Mr Bernard Ng got Mr Photogenic....
Chanel so accurate.
Then the Ms Humorous and Mr Humorous thanked Mr Ku's parents and grandparents.
Lawl.
After that go back to NH.
Track guys still suck.
Haha. Miaoling and Xinhui look so different ^^
The last time I saw miaoling she was in short hair...
The rest were more or less the same...
Mun yee ditched us... Tan Po Yii damn sad
Nvm. Joey's gonna hafta flame her next time.
Tmr Samuel Lim's bdae.
The day after tmr Mun Yee's bdae.
Yeah... So joey's gonna hafta celebrate for Samuel if she's celebrating MunYee's.
Haha. who ask munyee born one day after Samuel.
^^
Life's a game but it's not fair
I break the rules so I don't care
So I keep doing my own thing
Walking tall against the rain
Victory's within the mile
Almost there, don't give up now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight
End of Post.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!