Everything I Own
Friday, September 4, 2009 @ 9:27 PM
Lol I'm the only one blogging nowadays.
Today got sports day!
Damn boring luh.
Sit there watch ppl run listen to ppl cheer.
400m is boring.
And i suck at it.
200m was ok.
Candice won 2nd!
Yay.
Charmaine so pro. Won 1st!
Nobel rawks ^^
100m was okay... I start off slow ><
Screwed luh.
Then after race forgot later got 4 by 1 then go drink milo
Then when race about to start i nosebleed -.-"
Too nervous. Screw milo.
Lol
Then in the end we end up 3rd ><
Prize presentation damn boring...
Got a lot of traffic light ^^
Red, Yellow, Green.
Haha, no blue ^^
Then nobel and faraday fighting for the top.
It's either nobel, faraday, faraday or
faraday, nobel, nobel.
Green and yellow don't match.
Faraday won by 2 points.
Screw!
Gratz to them.
Then after that we went to cathay cineplex to watch movie.
BAND SLAM IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like Vanessa Ann Hudgen's emo look.
So kewl.
The black eyeliner.
Why they say she not nice?
She looks good in the movie mah....
Screw my high DHU factor.
No rb pots T.T
Screwscrewscrewscrewscrew.
I need my ACRONYM....
130k more to go.
Jiayou.
You sheltered me from harm
Kept me warm, kept me warm
You gave my life to me
Set me free, set me free
The finest years I ever knew
Were all the years I had with you
And...
I would give anything I own
Give up my life, my heart, my home
I would give everything I own
Just to have you once again
You taught me how to love
What it's of, what it's of
You never said too much but still you showed the way
And I knew from watching you
Nobody else could ever know
The part of me I can't let go
Vanessa Ann Hudgens.
I Can't Go On I'll Go On
Everything I Own.
Rock on.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!