The Shot Heard Round The World
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 @ 8:39 PM
You want, you steal my points. Don't ever steal my gold i tell you. Stupid Lich.
Man, my High DHU factor makes me feel as if I'm using the wrong trap.
Erm.
Today sucked ass.
1st got mentoring. Ms Ng talktalktalk about module selection.
I felt like dropping Geog. Because Art and Music are funner.
But I didn't. Because Ms Ng looked fierce.
Lol jk.
Then read book. Tunnels is kinda interesting.
Then had English.
English tcher sucks.
She SUCKS.
Really.
I don't like her.
Stupid letter writing.
Write so much already.
Sports day not interesting enough meh??
Screw luh.
*rolls eyes*
After that got break.
What did we do?
Erm. Oh yeah. Aparna's laptop.
Aparna sending in some story for competition!
So pro ^^
After that was geog.
I was trying really hard not to fall asleep.
And I managed to survive without doodling! Lol
After that was physics.
Got water rocket presentation.
I stand there and emo. x:
I am a busy girl.
After physics I went to mousehunt and blog on aparna's lappy!
Aparna so nice ^^
Then I realized I left my handphone in the physics lab.
Then I went back to physics lab but there were ppl doing quiz...
Damn paiseh to disturb them luh..
Then I went back home to get my Track jersey and spikes.
Then go back school again.
Then loiter around physics lab waiting for their class to be over.
Then eat lunch.
Then go track.
All done in that 2.5hrs ^^
Track do hurdles training,
Apparently Ji Hyun has a phobia of hurdles...
Hurdles are fun!
Except when I knocked down the last hurdle on my 1st try,
Then the rest listen to Xin Hui and Elvin.
Those propro hurdlers.
Lift your leg up when you jump if not you'll knock the hurdle down ;D
Then we do starting block training.
The coach really really really weird leh.
Always accuse track members of liking other ppl cannot perform well...
Cheryl today miss a lot of hurdles huh. Maybe is because today see Bryan here become nervous.
And accuse trackers when we look at other ppl.
Cherie, which footballer you looking at ar? Tell me which one shuai ok? Tell me ar...
Weird guy.
Good coach.
Contradictory?
Maybe.
9:00pm
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared an Acolyte mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
My weapon was less effective against this mouse.
I never thought I'll ever get a nibble.
Since I got a nibble why didn't I catch it?
Hiaz.
Cause I found out
There`s no such a thing as
A miracle!
A miracle!
And I know You can`t hide
It`s the shot around the world
Lights out
There`s no such a thing as
A miracle!
A miracle!
But baby don`t cry
It`s the shot around the world
If we could light up
every street with our celullar phones
Then maybe we can save ourselves
or maybe we won`t
Well it doesn`t even matter
if we got no plan
As long as your holding
on to somebody`s hand
Because there`s no way out
Stuck inside my head now
But I know we can break out
If we can all just step outside the door
Hiaz.
I ever thought I'll tell an Acolyte to get lost and let the Lich fall into my trap.
I think I'm gonna regret it.
Yep, I'm gonna regret it.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!