Why
Monday, September 28, 2009 @ 9:22 PM
:) blogging during chinese class.
Teacher letting us watch zhao zi long movie.
Just had pe. Badminton sucked.
Yesterday
Ms Chua say cannot say vulgarities on blog.
So shall I censor everything?
K. I shall be guai and listen to her.
Lol
Today had mentoring 1st, Ms Ng not here.
Had to do our own stuff.
Was rushing through English summary ;P
Lucky do finish before Ms Kong came.
Then English have to do the summary
We will be eternally indebted to you if you would grace us with your presence at our party.
ZL's ans: Please come to our party.
Lolololol
After that got break.
Study for maths ct.
>< I forgot to study the last part the formula about the interior angles and exterior angles.
But I still got 15 as an answer ><
Dunno whether Mrs Chui would mark me wrong 'cause of presentation...
'Cause the only working was n = 15.
Lol
Oh yeah after that was geog.
Then Ms Chua talk about blogging...
Don't write vulgarity on blog...
:P I don't use vulgarity, just some swear words.
(And they're mild)
Then talk about environmental effects for the Curitiba and Dubai public transportation....
Poor thing luh the ppl who couldn't answer.
Have to write essay.
After that was the common test which I flunked.
T-T
After that was physics.
Rather ok luh...
At least no lessons, not so dry.
We changed seating plan!
Reggy very happy.
She say no more egoistic/ stoning/ slacking ppl
I still sitting at the same place so no comment.
After that.... had this really really really long break before cca.
Me and Sab played cards ^^
With Alena and Dousabelle (is that how you spell it /:)
And their fake cards.
So cute ^^
Then they teach me how to play other random card games.
Quite fun lah.
After that got cca.
Go to the aircon room near staff room
Ms Lim talk about track and field motto -.-
MASTER.
Lol not elaborating.
And after that Ms Lim say sth about secretary then accidentally say vulgarity O_o
Ms Lim: Is it Mei Fung?
*Mei Fang mouths her name*
Ms Lim: huh? Mei F**k?
The whole track team was like rofl.
Lol I haven't blogged vulgarities yet.
Just quoting.
lol then after that got exco voting.
after that we were dismissed.
Then the girls wanted to go canteen. Xing Jing ate icecream -.-
then i drew the assassin mouse!
~End of the day.~
The buttons on my phone are worn thin.
I don't think that i know the chaos i was getting in.
But i've broken all my promises to you.
I've broken all my promises to you.
Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because you make it hard to breathe.
Why do you do this to me?
already halfway to my 1.6mil :)
84%
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!