class outing...
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 9:25 PM
class outing kinda sian...
it was like damn warm (even without my jacket) cos sabby was radiating heat.
me and reggy were late :x
when we got there it was like 1.35?
then we walked around aimlessly like mad people
k. we strolledthe wholeof west coast park and talked about sabby's awesome hotness and how much east coast park was better.
then they played water bombs.
luckily no one (apart from eliot) throw water bomb at me.
or else they'll be branded as a pervert.
I spare eliot as I dint announce that before he threw the water bomb at me.
after everyone got wet, we went to mcdonalds
(cos me and reg haven't had lunch)
and played truth or dare using chanel's ipod touch.
the ipod touch's truth or dares not as "interesting" as the normal ones.
then we went to the pyramid thingy and continued playing.
then the guys joined in.
after that damn sian already...
bing jun lost his bicycle key so we had to find it.
but in the end didn't cos he used a hammer (borrowed from mcdonald's btw) to smash the lock.
so yeah.
then lols we played catching for a while.
at least they played
this is ownage.
shiyang: eh ur playing?
me: no.
--when shiyang leaves--
regina: lol I'm playing and he walked right past me.
then after that me and reg went to the beach.
and went back realising they stopped playing.
lol
they wanted to go and have dinner.
but I dint go.
actually it was quite fun luh.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!