Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 4:52 PM
Imbah quote of the day:
"The Festive Comet area has been out for about a couple weeks and I've deduced some of the mathematical inner workings of MH.
Here are a few theorem's for hunting on the Festive Comet:
Theorem #1 - The attraction rate of a mouse is inversely proportional to the amount of loot it's carrying, i.e. if a mouse is more likely to drop loot, the less likely will it come to your trap.
Theorem #2 - The attraction rate of a mouse is inversely proportional to the power type effectiveness of your trap, e.g. gargoyles come to your trap more often if you do not have an arcane trap equipped, same thing with hydra mice and hydro traps.
Theorem #3 - The catch rate of white mice and moosker mice is directly proportional to the price you paid for your SB+, i.e. the more you paid for each piece of SB+, the more white mice and moosker mice you'll get. " --James Kellen, in the Nibbler.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!