Camp!
Friday, November 20, 2009 @ 3:54 PM
Lol. I have to blog about camp.
This post is like. seriously late....
1st day
Lol on the bus! Me and reg were like talking about random stuffs...
About Sab's "Barney" :P
Haha two ways to interpret.
Her pink/purple bag! or
Dominic!!
Hahas... Reg has one orange strand of hair!
Lols I want one coloured strand of hair too!!
Lol after we reach the camp got a few icebreakers (actually supposed to have a few luh, but then in the end we only played wacko)
then we had to pitch the tents.
So screwed. We only had like one pole thingy for the tent?
Lol so after that got the low elements thing.
We had to do some weirdweird stuff like untangling ourselves. And the monster inc thing.
Lol
Then got high elements.
We had to climb over a wall, pass through a tire and go through the spider web thing...
Lol we carried Chanel through the spiderweb.
I forgot what happened afterwards...
Got the kidnapped thing right?
Everyone all like damn sian liddat lors...
But we finished it in the end!
Lol couldn't sleep in the tent :\
Then a certain someone kept kicking me.
Well, forgive and forget.
2nd Day
Wake up damn cold lors.
Chiong to bathroom :D
We were in charge of breakfast.
Almost everyone handling the milo got scalded.
It's so sweet! And the concentrated one tasted like red bean.
Lol so there goes breakfast.
Morning exercise look so retarded. Lucky we never do :D
Then we did some reflection by the pond thingy.
We decided to sing fireflies for the campfire since most of the ppl didnt know how to sing collide.
Lols...
Then after that we played soccer.
Damn I suck at soccer.
Our class damn fail at soccer lors.
I totally suck at soccer.
I only like watching soccer.
Not playing it.
Hahas.
Then we played the dry-sotong thing.
Damn fun.
The chief Joel keep on spraying me lor.
I got wetter than the flag -.-"
Water bombs! We collected like damn a lot of it lors.
Then in the end dunno have to give who....
Lol in the end 5 ppl were supposed to throw water bombs at our instructor.
Raymond did not get wet.
Lol it's as if shaun yeo was our instructor lor
He got the wettest :P
After that got the campfire.
103 damn cooperative lor.
Even that kind of dance the guys oso willing to do.
Ours was okay luh.
cept the audience sung louder than us
chief joel ftw! he dances really well. just that he's a bit of gay.
chief kent so fail manx.
day 2 was ok! cos we were allowed to sleep at 11.45 :D so like, 45 more minutes free time.
then day 3 we cleaned up and came home :D
my stupid brother murdered my monkey :(
I hate him.
=End of Post=
I told you being called a bitch hurts. So why do you still call her bitch, even if you really detest her?
So mean.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!