it's the end of the world!
Thursday, November 12, 2009 @ 5:55 PM
lol I died today.
I'M SO FAIL!!!!!!!!
*sobssobs*
nah jkjk. But I am really damn fail.
Chem oso fail, physics oso fail. maths oso equally as fail.
hm. I need a really high mark for chinese if not I die ler...
hm. I shall kiss my ipod classic away. lolol
farewell ipod classic. *sobs*
lol camp next week!
I dunno whether good or bad hehx
lols how come xinyi can pwn? unfair. hmph.
got nightwalk!!!! (i think) w00ts
kidnapped! sounds like a nightwalk right?
see I so smart.
nope. I'm the stupidest. and the blurrest. lol
*dreads history and english paper*
*sobsevenmore*
see luh! who's the idiot who released 2012 today?
baka. make me fail everything -.-
(jkjk :D)
you tugged on my heartstrings, and now you don't wanna let go. now there's a dead knot in my heart and i can't untangle it, no matter how much i want to stop thinking about you.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!