Thursday, January 7, 2010 @ 5:25 PM
Hi.
I'm dropping by to revive the blog.
Aw man. The blogskin's screwed :/
Anw I'm too lazy to change :)
And too lazy to blog about orientation.
So yeah.
Oh yeah. I'm "unofficially" quitting mousehunt.
Ima just log in for trap checks and stuff.
So yeah. Anyone who needs money can ask me :]
(Not that I'm gonna give all strangers who approach me luh)
:D
Xinyi: The YearOnes are not assholes okay?? Some of them are cute! Cute stuff (living or nonliving) are not called assholes. Ok?
*wonders if tmr got track/ cca fair*
*thinks of random stuff*
Yay we got the airconditioned classroom!
*goes back to being bored*
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!