House Carnival!
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 2:14 PM
Ohmytian I'm gonna go crazy if I hear another miao from the stupid cats on the tv D=
Oh right, I'm already crazy :]
Anw today.
Got house carnival.
K, I'm letting the scoreboard thing go. For now.
Later then 算账 lolx
Anw it was quite fun luh.
Nobel owned every. single. house. :D
Which was awesome.
1st match against fibo, everyone not "awake" yet, then we owned, 9/7.
2nd match against fleming was like, easy: 7,0. Fleming got owned :)
3rd match againsst faraday, quite close this time: 6/5, in our favour.
Then because they want a finals, they go let Fibo compete against us,
Then Fibo "wake up" le, we got thrashed....
Then Fibo got 1st =.="
Make sense of not? No right?
After that the total scores were:
Fibo 1st
Faraday 2nd
Nobel 3rd
Fleming 4th
Quite ok luh.
Nobel'll thrash the other houses during Sports Day :D
K so afterwards we went to Subway to eat.
Then talktalktalk about anti-drug essay.
Then dunno what we talk about, say until Gideon's bubble tea.
Gideon's bubble tea looks like those Shrek milkshakes McDonalds used to sell.
Greengreen colour de
Gigun support Nobel! Wait. He's in Nobel already :P
Lolx anw we were talking about ZL tripping someone up and the someone falling onto Gideon.
Then Gideon said he was so holy that he could catch anyone when he fell.
Then they talked about the person falling and then grabbing dunno where.
Then Gideon gets raped.
Lolx :D
Anw imma private my blog cause I scared my parents see :/
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!