Tick Tock
Monday, January 11, 2010 @ 2:38 PM
In com lab now!~
1 and a half hours to CCA!
And then we'll go see Xinyi sing!!
Yay.
Gratz to Sab on (almost) getting ABT!
Kay today 1st period was mentoring.
Then Aparna and I went up to present the idea that "the whole" commitee came out with.
Damn nervous, and bored. That contradicts doesnt it?
Lol the next lesson was maths!
Mrs Chui damn funny
Esp when she talks about her daughter.
Kawaii!
History = boring except for the stories Mrs Lim tells :D
English = uninteresting.
Chinese = History and English put together. (Except worse. It's in chinese!)
Break = happy people!
Haha so here I am :D
Bought the Tribal Base!
and I got the Derr Chieftain with bp!
Is uber poor now D:
3 more breeds to bonus mice badge! Heh
I'm gonna hit this city
Before I leave, brush my teeth
With a bottle of jack cause when I leave for the night
I ain't coming back
I'm talking 'bout pedicures on my toes, toes
Trying out all the clothes, clothes
Boys blowing off out phones, phones
Playing our favourite cds,
Pulling up to parties
Trying to get a little tipsy
Dont's stop, make it pop
Dj blow my speakers up
Tonight, imma fight 'til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party won't stop now
Heh this song reminds me of Gossip girl.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!