28/03/10
Monday, March 29, 2010 @ 10:17 PM
Happae Bdae Alyssa 妹妹!!
My real 妹妹 lah :D
Turned 5 yesterday. Not cute already
D:
hahax my brother say once she reaches 5 years old have to wash her own dishes le
so bad.
Hahax Aparna's bdae coming le.
Haha i shall give you all a surprise on April Fools' Day :D
Lolx friday's good friday. And i still blurblur dunno when church service is :(
anw on easter sunday my church screening movie, anyone want to watch?
lolx
kay so these few days.
Lessons
= boring
= bullshit
= amanda doesn't understand anything
= amanda being bored + amanda doesn't know how to do hw
= amanda looking for someone to entertain her + amanda failing everything
= amanda disturbing people and pissing shiyang off by blasting music + amanda being scolded by parents for not doing well
Well, they taught us expansion didn't they?
*sigh*
we have a [insertswearwordhere] 4 projects to do this term.
And the seniors call it the slackest year!
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
Isn't it?
[random] O-o Pretty colours~ [random]
Lala~
amanda is bored and cannot catch the silth mouse and big bad burroughs mouse.
And somehow, nuggets are attracted to me.
Oh well, not complaining, they are so freeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkking cute! :D
P.S. Reggy: i dunno whether to ask them le luhh, they very boring lehh... Bring girls along fun-ner than guys :D
.......... unless you want them to :]
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!