Fearless
Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 4:58 PM
SQUISHY!!!!!!!
is the name of the cutest yellow creature on the face of earth.
and at the same time, the thingy i'm obsessed with now :D
Yesterday
Chinese sucks.
The teacher was boring. Damn boring.
Oh yeah. Lemme tryna think of a lame story for the thing on the blog.
*sigh* no inspiration.
After chinese was PE.
which was er... okay?
We had the height and weight thing
Apparently the weight machine was not working or sth.
Then after that was break, then maths.
Skipskipskip
History. Typing unhearted lyrics on GC.
Skipskipskip
English. Eat lollipops and thought of retarded story.
About lollipops.
*random: No such thing as air jellyfish okay!*
okay, back to the point. retarded story is... er.... retarded!
Hehx
Today
Got mentoring first. Forgot what we did :x
Talk. and talk. and er.... talk!
Then after mentoring is... lemme check timetable.....
Er.... Physics!
Boring. Really boring. Really really boring.
Abour pressure law, charles' law, boyle's law or sth. (Yes, I pay attention in class)
After that break, then bio.
Bio got a lot of sick stuff (that squishy wasn't allowed to see)
I decided squishy's a guy 'cause he wasn't allowed to see the female reproductive system.
Obscene stuff.
Then break.
squishy's a good hypnotizer :D
Nah, I didn't get hypnotized.
He's not an alien from mars or sth, okay?
So yeah.
Lalala~~ You're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no... ~~lalalA
hahas random.
I'm freaking bored. And nobody wanna entertain me D:
so damn sad.

Cute?
Duh.
It's the hope mouse!!!
Yay! :D
Haha, I know I'm crazy.
So baby drive slow, 'til we run out of road
In this one horse town, I wanna stay right here
In this passenger seat, you put your eyes on me
In this moment now, capture it, remember it
And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
And I don't know why, with you I'd dance
In a storm with my best dress, fearless
Well you stood there with me in the doorway
My hands shake, I'm not usually this way
But you pulled me in and I'm a little more brave
It's the first kiss, it's flawless, really something
It's fearless.
Taylor Swift songs are so kickass
:P
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!