All I Ever Wanted
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 3:07 PM
Tear up the photographs, but yesterday won't let go
Everyday, everyday, every minute
Here comes the emptiness, just can't be lonely you know
Everyday, everyday, hey hey
This second chance is really getting me down
You give and takin' everything I dreamed about
It's time you let me know, let me know, just let go
All I ever wanted, all I ever wanted
Was a simple way to get over you
All I ever wanted, all I ever wanted
Was an in between to escape this desperate scene
Where every law reveals the truth
Baby 'cause all I ever wanted, all I ever wanted was you
I'd rather walk alone, don't wanna chase you around
Everyday, everyday, every minute
I fall a thousand times for I let you drag me down
Everyday, everyday, hey hey
Your new beginning was a perfect ending
But I keep feeling we've already been here before
It's time you let me know, let me know, just let go
All I ever wanted, all I ever wanted
Was a simple way to get over you
All I ever wanted, all I ever wanted
Was an in between to escape this desperate scene
Where every law reveals the truth
Baby 'cause all I ever wanted, all I ever wanted was you
Tell me with so many out there why I always turn to you
Your goodbyes tear me down everytime
And it's so easy to see that the blame is on me
All I ever wanted, all I ever wanted
Was a simple way to get over you
All I ever wanted, all I ever wanted
Was an in between to escape this desperate scene
All I ever wanted, all I ever wanted
Was a simple way to get over you
All I ever wanted, all I ever wanted
Was an in between to escape this desperate scene
Where every law reveals the truth
Baby 'cause all I ever wanted, all I ever wanted was you
I heart this song.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!