Aerum Jellifischidae.
Friday, January 15, 2010 @ 3:23 PM
And for the air jellyfish lovers.
http://air-jellyfish-sightings.blogspot.com/
"Air jellyfish, those fascinating and elusive airborne creatures, are actually a species of jellipisce--the descendants of a cross between jelly (Jelly Jellii) and fish (Fishy Fish)-- that goes by the scientific name of Aerum Jellifischidae.
If it sounds confusing, that's because it is.
=D
HISTORY OF AIR JELLYFISH
The air jellyfish have a rich and impressive history as a species, traced from the personal journals of Jelhimelhicle, the first unhappy hyper-intelligent child of fish and jelly's ill-fated union, in which is documented the entirety of his journeys of self-awareness across the dimensions of the world with his pet frog Ducky.
HISTORY OF JELHIMELHICLE
It is said that Jelhimelhicle came into existence at approximately 7:41:08 one fine morning in 1990 in the back kitchen of a British seaside restaurant, at which point the Parisian chef shouted, "Mon Dieu!" and threw his knife out the window.
In his defence, it is not often that a plastic-bag-like creature emerges from a sadly fish-tainted bowl of jelly mixture.
After the sad debacle at Jelhimelhicle's birth--the aftermath of which, in its entirety, was said to comprise thirteen broken panes of glass, a broken ankle, a fractured kneecap and the decimation of a refrigerator-- he took off into the sky, soaring up on a gust of wind.
All of a sudden, he found himself on a shrieking bird. The next second, the bird was engulfed in Jelhimelhicle's plasticky folds.
A few feathers floated away in the breeze. The air jellyfish had just discovered a new food group.
Jelhimelhicle would continue to live a long and jellyful life, perishing only at the ripe old age of 11 hours, leaving behind him dozens of small whitish jellylike offspring.
Next: The Early History of Air Jellyfish Civilisation.
Ripped from edith and xing jing :D
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!