Kings And Queens
Thursday, January 28, 2010 @ 5:21 PM
I. Have so much homework to do.
But too lazy to do.
So much stuff to revise ><
How the hell do I find time to mousehunt?
*needs BG*rememebers how mean reg is*hahax reg dun wanna lend me money for BG...but its okay :D
so yeah.
hahas
today was.... boring.
Very boring. but not as boring as yesterday
Chinese.
We watched this uber cute/lame video.
On the duan wu jie thing.
Taped it down :]
PE.
Did PT
Then we were supposed to run 4 rounds,
But I ran 3 rounds.
Cause I was bleeding D:
Lolx then play captain's ball! Hehx
Fcuking history reflections dun wanna open.Bullshit luh.
Maths
Chiong examples! then in the end got all wrong
Talktalktalk. Go through the rest of the examples.
Yeah.
Inclass/graded assignment.
I freaking lost 3 marks! >< see luh. dont check then liddat luh. Tsk, stupid amanda.
Got maths tutorial................ dunno a lot of questions D:
History.
Bored. like crap.
Bored. like shit.
Bored. like hell.
Bored. like heck.
Yes. I was damn bored.
What NGO crap.
English.
Refer to History.
Into the night
Desperate and broken
The sound of a fight
Father has spoken
We were the kings and queens of promise
We were victims of ourselves
Maybe the children of a lesser God
Between heaven and hell
Heaven and hell
Into your eyes
Hopeless and taken
We stole our new lives
Through blood and pain
In defense of our dreams
30 Seconds To Mars ftw!
Hahax Sab + Dom = King + Queen!
Kay, I'm bored again.
Lolx
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!