Belle Of The Boulevard
Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 3:36 PM
I feel sick.
Freaking sick.
After bio.
How could they kill such a cute mouse?
Sadist.
Inhuman.
People.
The more I look at humans, the more I hate them. And hate myself.
Down in a local bar out on the Boulevard
The sound of an old guitar
Is saving you from sinking
It's a long way down, it's a long way.
Back like you never broke, you tell a dirty joke,
He touches your leg and thinks he's getting close
For now you let him
Just this once, just for now, and just like that, it's over
Don't turn away, dry your eyes, dry your eyes
Don't be afraid, but keep it all inside, all inside
When you fall apart, dry your eyes, dry your eyes
Life is always hard for the Belle of the Boulevard
Back here you never lost, you shake the shivers off
You take a drink to get your courage up
Can you believe it?
Just this once, just for now, and just like that, it's over
I heart this song.
It's awesome.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!